This site was developed with the purpose of sharing my passion for the story telling craft with you and to help you enter my visual world.
Since I was a teenager, I have been active in creating a unique universe, peopled with fantastic and robotic creatures. More than ever I’m currently developing stories that take place at the frontier between heroic fantasy and science-fiction.
In a world where everyone is becoming more and more specialized in a single task, which he has been studying and working on for decades, I always wanted to create a universe of my own, where nobody could tell me he knew better.
For those who’re interested in my resumé, here’s an outline of its major features (some of which are further developed in a dedicated article that can be found by scrolling the home page of this site).
- In 1991, Master degree of Business Administration at Solvay Business School in Brussels, Belgium.
- In 1996, Graduated Gemologist at HRD Antwerp (Diamond Laboratory) / RUCA (University of Antwerp).
- Since 1998, Antwerp Correspondent for the Rapaport Diamond Report New-York (read Dedicated Story).
- Creating and developing the CD-Roms series « The Art Of… » about the fascinating univers of gemstones (read Dedicated Story).
- Character designing and sculpting (read brief Dedicated Story).
- Writing, producing and directing the following short: I never considered short films as a finite art, unlike other people. As far as I’m concerned, short films were only practice tools; a way of each time exploring a different angle of movie making. And it was even more important to me since I never went to film school.
- Short The Half Open Door (read Dedicated Story).
- Short Leah’s Present/Test (read Dedicated Story).
- Short The Creature That Loved Bach (read Dedicated Story).
- Short (full animation) Dizz and the Labyrinth (read Dedicated Story).
- Short Borneo 7319 (read Dedicated Story).
- Short (full animation) Hope (read Dedicated Story).
- Documentary The Play Of Light (read Dedicated Story).
- Feature film project Glenn 2010 (Premiere at Brussels Intl Fantastic Film Festival)
- Screenplay Elie and the Tin Man (with Les Petersen, 2015)
- Real estate development (2007 – 2017)
- Feature film THE DROID (Première at the Toronto Intl Spring of Horror and Fantasy Festival on April 9, 2017)
- Writing of the trilogy The Quest of The Mecha-Soul (2012 – 2017)
Please notice that all material on this site is copyrighted and duly registered respectively at the SACD and the US Copyright Office.